Marilyn in the news

Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Hollywood Trip Photos

I've finally gone through all the photos and presented some of them in the TRAVEL SECTION of my website.  So if you are interested please have a look.

It was a fantastic trip and I am so glad I was there to experience it all.  It was a jammed pack week that is for sure.  I was so exhausted when I got home I needed another vacation :)  It was worth it though.  I will truly never forget this trip.


I was contacted by a lot of press while in Hollywood.  Too bad as I really did not have time for it.  There was a morning show from Detriot I would have liked to be a part of but I wasn't getting up at 5am for it :)  I did get a mention in USA Today which got picked up in papers everywhere.  When I got home my family had saved our local paper because the story was in there!  It was great to see Marilyn get the attention she deserves.



No comments:

Post a Comment