Marilyn in the news

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Marilyn Quote on Criminal Minds

In last night's episode, Penelope Garcia, the quirky computer hacker went back to being blonde.  I am a big fan of this show and Garcia has always been my favourite character.  The episode is called "Reflection of Desire".  The episodes always start with someone reading a quote.  This time the voice-over was Garcia and she read the following....



"Fame will go by and, so long, I've had you, fame. If it goes by, I've always known it was fickle. So at least it's something I experience, but that's not where I live." -- Marilyn Monroe

I knew it was a Marilyn quote after 4 words and which caused my husband to role his eyes :)

Here is a promo for the episode which had a 50s Hollywood feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment