Marilyn in the news

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Podcast #57 - The Milton Greene Episode

The latest podcast is now up at http://mymarilyn.ca

This is a special episode that is dedicated to Milton Greene's relationship with Marilyn.  It features audio comments by Amy Greene and excerpts from her book, "But that's another story".

If you are interested in getting your own copy of this beautiful book, it is available from the Milton Greene Archives for $37.50 and will be signed by Joshua Greene.

milton

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy the podcast. I love milton's photos of marilyn. She is so beautiful in them. I also love amy greene, she gives the best interviews about marilyn. I wish I could interview her. She is so real and seems like she was great friend to marilyn. Thank so much melinda for doing the podcast.

    ReplyDelete