Marilyn in the news

Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Marilyn Podcast Episode #56

I just uploaded the latest podcast at http://mymarilyn.ca

On this show:

-My exciting news!

-New Marilyn social networking website - join as my friend and add yourself to the My Marilyn Podcast Group

-Review of "Hey Marilyn" 

-Results from Juliens Auction - Check out Scott's great blog post HERE

-Thanks to Marco for the catalogue from Jersey Heritage LINK

-2009 Marilyn Memorial Service at Westwood

-Comments from Emmy, Miguel, Kevin, Liz and Morgan

-Winner of Marilyn Monroe sunglasses announced!

1 comment:

  1. Getting you the catalogue from Jersey Heritage was my pleasure!! And really the exhibit is amazing and well set up!!! It will be at the Island of Jersey till December 2009. So... people start booking your flights to this amazing island and 'My Marilyn'.

    Kiss,
    Marco
    Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete